[hpct] No Call tomorrow

David Klepacki klepacki at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 2 09:31:39 CDT 2008

Yes, this is what we thought as well.  Canceled.

David Klepacki
Manager, Advanced Computing Technology
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center

             "Vitali A.
             Morozov"
             <morozov at anl.gov>                                          To
             Sent by:                  HPCT Mailing list
             hpct-bounces at list         <hpct at alcf.anl.gov>
             s.alcf.anl.gov                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/01/08 05:42 PM         [hpct] No Call tomorrow

Dear HPCT experts;

We have agreed to have a Conference call every first Thursday of the month.

However, as ANL is looking forward for I-Hsin's visit this month, we
would like to cancel tomorrow's call.

Thank you,

Vitali Morozov