[hpct] Abstract, date & time for the workshop

Kalyan Kumaran kumaran at anl.gov
Mon Sep 8 12:55:24 CDT 2008

I-Hsin,

We need to move quickly on this.

Once the dates are decided we need to email the INCITE projects and
the consortium to gauge  interest. Based on that we need to work on
593 clearance for attendees, reserve Guest House rooms etc.

Could you confirm the dates and send us an abstract? Please cc Chel
Lancaster on your reply.

Thanks,
Kumar