[hpct] Update of HPCT on Argonne systems

Scott Parker sparker at anl.gov
Mon May 10 15:52:08 CDT 2010

Hello-

I was wondering if it might be possible to get an update of HPCT for the
Argonne Blue Gene/P systems (Intrepid, Surveyor).
I believe our current installations are over a year old and are having
some issues with unresolved symbols with the current
driver version (due to changes in DCMF). Additionally, we have had some
discussion of OpenMP profiling (using POMP) with
people in the compiler group and they have asked us to try using POMP
with a newer version of HPCT that is supposed to have
support for it.

Thanks,
Scott Parker