[intrepid-notify] Intrepid - Emergency Maintenance

Robert Scott scott at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Jun 19 12:29:35 CDT 2008

The Intrepid system will be offline for an emergency maintenance
period Friday, June 20th, 2008. We will be installing a GPFS patch
that should resolve the recent filesystems problems we've been
experiencing.

The maintenance starts: 8 a.m US CDT on Friday, June 20th, 2008
The maintenance ends: 11 am US CDT on Friday, June 20th, 2008

During this time:

-No jobs will be run on the system
-The login nodes will be offline

During this window, changes will be made to the user environment:

- GPFS will be upgraded across all Intrepid systems

An email will be sent when the work is completed and the machines are
again available for the general use. Please send any comments and
questions to support at alcf.anl.gov

Thank you,

The ALCF Support Team