[intrepid-notify] Queuing system back up

Andrew Cherry acherry at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 2 11:50:05 CDT 2008

FYI, the queueing system is back up.  In order to bring things back,
I had to restore queue state from yesterday at 5 PM (which was our
last backup).  We will have lost any jobs that were queued after 5 PM
last night if they didn't get a chance to start before 8 AM today, so
it would be a good idea to check on your jobs and resubmit anything
that didn't run.

Sorry about the trouble.

-Andrew Cherry
  ALCF Systems Team