[intrepid-notify] Extended Downtime in Mid-August

Avanthi "Lalitha" Mantrala mantrala at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Jul 24 14:08:44 CDT 2009

We are currently planning an extended maintenance downtime for
Intrepid, Eureka, Surveyor, and Gadzooks that will happen during mid-
August. During this time we will perform software and hardware
maintenance on the machines that cannot be performed during our normal
Monday maintenance period.  We expect this downtime to last at least
three, and up to five days.  We are currently targeting this downtime
to begin on one of the Mondays in August: either August 10th, 17th, or
24th.  When the final dates are set, we will send out another notice
with those dates and any extra details we have at that time.

If you have serious concerns about this or you feel it will impact
your ability to meet a deadline, please contact our catalyst or us
directly at support at alcf.anl.gov

Thanks,
ALCF Support Team