[intrepid-notify] Announcement : BG/P Discuss List

Avanthi Lalitha Mantrala mantrala at alcf.anl.gov
Tue May 5 23:21:00 CDT 2009

Dear Users,

goal of this mailing list is to let our users share their collective
knowledge and to create an archived, searchable knowledge base. We
encourage our new users to ask questions, and our expert users to
monitor and participate through the list.  Our support staff and
engineers will participate and monitor the list as well.

Support Vs. Discuss:

Our official support continues through support at alcf.anl.gov. The
discuss at alcf provides the users with an opportunity to post messages
to this mailing list to seek and provide assistance to other users
with commonly occurring problems. Also, the discuss at alcf list is
publicly archived, which allows it to be searchable and easily
accessible to all the users.

How to Subscribe:

If you are interested in this new mailing list, we certainly would
encourage you to subscribe.  In order to do so, please click on this
url: http://www-dev.alcf.anl.gov/about/index.php and provide a valid e-
mail address in the subscribe text box, then click Go. You will
receive a confirmation e-mail and other details that you need for your
subscription.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't
hesitate to contact us at support at alcf.anl.gov.

Thank you.
ALCF Support