[intrepid-notify] Intrepid/Eureka 2009-09-28 maintenance complete

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Sep 28 18:30:06 CDT 2009

In the previous notice, I forgot to point out that /intrepid-fs1 (the PVFS2 filesystem) is unavailable for now on all Intrepid/Eureka login and compute nodes.  While we continue to work on bringing it up, it may remain unavailable until we're able to fix the disk storage hardware problem.

We apologize for the significant inconvenience.

Thanks,
The ALCF Support Team