[intrepid-notify] Intrepid/Eureka maintenance complete, PVFS unavailable

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Jun 7 20:32:45 CDT 2010

Our maintenance period on Intrepid and Eureka has concluded, and the systems have been released for use.  Please note, however, that we continue to experience problems with our PVFS filesystem, /intrepid-fs1.  For now, this filesystem has been deactivated.  We will continue working on restoring it and will let you know when it is available.  Until then, any jobs attempting to read from or write to /intrepid-fs1 will fail.

We appreciate your patience during this unexpectedly long maintenance period.  As always, if you have any problems, comments, or questions, please contact us at support at alcf.anl.gov

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team