[intrepid-notify] Intrepid / Eureka System Status

William Scullin wscullin at alcf.anl.gov
Tue May 25 00:12:07 CDT 2010

Dear users,

We apologize as the site chiller plant is still running in degraded
mode.  Argonne facilities staff reports that they need time in the
order of several hours to get the chilled water temperature back to a
point where we may resume operations.  After further consultation with
the facilities staff, we will leave the machine down for the night and
bring it up in stages starting tomorrow morning. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue,
The ALCF Support Team