[intrepid-notify] SC10 System Reservations and Requests due no later than 7:00pm CDT, Monday October 25, 2010

William Scullin wscullin at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Oct 19 16:20:48 CDT 2010

Dear users,

All SC10 related reservation requests involving ALCF resources must be
e-mailed to support at alcf.anl.gov no later than 7:00pm CDT, Monday
October 25, 2010.

If you plan to use ALCF resources during SC10, for any reason, please
submit a reservation request. Due to high demand for ALCF resources,
we cannot guarantee the availability of resources during the show
unless a reservation request has been made. All requests should use
the template at
https://wiki.alcf.anl.gov/index.php/Queuing#Reservations.

ALCF resources include:
* Intrepid
* Surveyor
* Eureka
* Gadzooks
* storage and network resources

We regret that we may not be able to honor requests made later than
7:00pm CDT, Monday, October 25, 2010.

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team