[intrepid-notify] Logins temporarily disabled on all ALCF resources

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Oct 28 13:37:10 CDT 2010

Logins to all ALCF computing resources (Surveyor, Intrepid, Gadzooks, and Eureka) are temporarily unavailable.  We apologize for the lack of advance notice, but security concerns dictated that we disclose as little information as possible.  During this time, jobs will continue running through the scheduler normally, and we expect to restore login access within an hour.  We'll send a notice when login access has been restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

- The ALCF Support Team