[intrepid-notify] All systems have been returned to normal service

William E. Allcock allcock at alcf.anl.gov
Sun Jul 24 15:55:10 CDT 2011

Power has been restored and all systems have been returned to normal service.  We had previously announced a 60 hour reservation that would have started tomorrow morning.  Since the machine would have started to drain for that reservation in a few hours, we decided to move that reservation forward.  It is currently active and the job is running.  It is scheduled to end early Wednesday morning.

We greatly appreciate your patience during these issues.  Please send mail to support at alcf.anl.gov if you have any questions, or issues.

 - The ALCF Support Team