[intrepid-notify] Status update: Re: Intrepid scheduling halted

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Aug 15 13:09:14 CDT 2012

Scheduling is still halted on Intrepid for now.  We believe that one location exhibiting hardware errors has been restored to functionality, but we are still working on correcting a second problematic location, as well as troubleshooting a problem in the BlueGene control system that appears to have been triggered by these hardware malfunctions.

Your continued patience is much appreciated.

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team