[intrepid-notify] UPDATE: intrepid-fs0 filesystem has been repaired, fsck running a second time

ALCF Support support at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Dec 12 23:23:52 CST 2012

The scan and repair phases are complete, sooner than anticipated. The 73
corrupted files or folders have been identified and copied off, and we
are in the process of notifying the owners. The vendor has looked at the
results of the fsck and is confident that the file corruption has been
repaired.

ALCF staff have now started a second repair fsck to ensure we have a
fully repaired file system. It is possible that we will need to run
additional repair fsck's, so we are still looking at intrepid-fs0 being
unavailable until next week. The file system will be returned to service
as soon as we are confident that it is completely repaired.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact your Catalyst
or the ALCF help desk (support at alcf.anl.gov).

Thank you,
ALCF Support