[intrepid-notify] ALCF Weekly Updates - December 20, 2012

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Dec 20 17:59:49 CST 2012

*** Limited Support During Holiday Lab Closure ***
Argonne National Laboratory will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, December 21,
and will reopen on January 2, 2013. Systems will be available, however,
support will be limited over the holiday break. Please contact
support at alcf.anl.gov with any questions or concerns.

*** Register Now: "Getting Started" Videoconference ***
New to the ALCF or looking for an Intrepid refresher? Join one of our
3-hour "Getting Started" virtual workshops this January. ALCF experts
will cover services and resources, technical details about Intrepid, our
IBM Blue Gene/P, and provide guided assistance in porting and tuning
applications to the Blue Gene/P architecture. "Getting Started"
videoconferences will be offered eight times for your convenience--but
participation per session is limited, so register for your preferred
date and time today! To register,
visit:http://www.alcf.anl.gov/workshops/getting-started-videoconference