[intrepid-notify] Extended: Unscheduled maintenance on Intrepid

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Jan 10 20:52:57 CST 2012

We must extend the unscheduled maintenance period, as we continue to try to resolve hardware issues on Intrepid.  Currently, we do not have an estimate as to when the system will be released.  However, we will keep you informed of the status.

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team