[intrepid-notify] Off Schedule Maintenance on Monday, January 16th, 2012 starting at 10:30AM

William E. Allcock allcock at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Jan 13 19:23:57 CST 2012

We will be taking an off schedule maintenance on Monday, January 16th, 2012 beginning at 10:30 AM.  We continue to battle hardware problems in the Blue Gene torus network.  From now until the maintenance on Monday, racks R32 and R33 will not be available.  That means only jobs 16K and smaller will be able to run.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we try to resolve this problem.

Thank you,

The ALCF Support Team