[intrepid-notify] Intrepid/Challenger/Eureka maintenance complete

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Sep 4 18:15:53 CDT 2012

Our regularly scheduled maintenance on Intrepid, Challenger, and Eureka has concluded, and the system has been released back to normal use.

Quotas on Intrepid home directories have now been enabled.  For now, they are not being enforced.  We will turn on enforcement on September 17.  The following command will show your usage:

/usr/lpp/mmfs/bin/mmlsquota intrepid_home

(Please note that you must include the "intrepid_home" argument to the mmlsquota command.  That part of the command was accidentally omitted in our previous message.)

Please contact support at alcf.anl.gov with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team