[intrepid-notify] /intrepid-fs0 available again for Intrepid, Challenger, and Eureka

ALCF Support support at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Apr 5 17:16:15 CDT 2013

ALCF Users,

/intrepid-fs0 is online and available again for Intrepid, Challenger,
and Eureka.

The repair-scan of /intrepid-fs0 completed and was validated by IBM.  We
have run our own tests and concur. Intrepid, Challenger, and Eureka
should now have access /intrepid-fs0. The default queues have also been
started.

The Q.pvfsruns (and Q.pvfsruns-pubnet) will remain available until the
Monday maintenance to allow running jobs to complete.

Because the only type of error found during the initial scan were cross
linked files, the repair pass actually turned into a verification pass
which shortened our downtime.

We appreciate your patience in this process. If you have any further
questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact your Catalyst or
the ALCF help desk (support at alcf.anl.gov).

Thank you,
ALCF Support