[intrepid-notify] ALERT: Intrepid and Surveyor filesystems now offline

Kemp, Matthew H. mkemp at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Mar 31 19:03:21 CDT 2014

ALCF Users,

The filesystems are now offline for Intrepid and Surveyor. Eureka and Gadzooks are no longer online. Data that was backed up to tape will be available according to our data retention policy: http://www.alcf.anl.gov/user-guides/data-policy

ALCF has been honored to provide our users these leadership computing resources for the last six years. We look forward to supporting you for many years to come.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please email support at alcf.anl.gov.

Thanks,
The ALCF Support Team

----