[Llvm-bgq-discuss] Patches for r176829-20130309 (the current vesta version)

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Mon Apr 1 08:38:46 CDT 2013

It's definitely possible. I have some experience building RPMs, but
can't volunteer my services for the following reasons:

1. I Only have a BG/P.
2. I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
3. I've been having trouble getting LLVM/Clang to build for normally,
without making an RPM. This hasn't been a high priority for me, so I
haven't been asking for assistance here yet.

Prentice Bisbal
Manager of Information Technology
Rutgers Discovery Informatics Institute (RDI2)
Rutgers University
http://rdi2.rutgers.edu