[Llvm-bgq-discuss] Softenv keys on veta and mira

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Thu Apr 18 14:20:04 CDT 2013

FYI... I've also copied this version to Mira [I'll keep the two machines in sync from now on], and I've added the softenv keys on Mira as well. On both machines, you now have:

    +mpiwrapper-bgclang            bgclang wrappers and toolchain
    +mpiwrapper-bgclang.legacy     bgclang.legacy wrappers and toolchain

 -Hal