[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang r188410-20130814 on vesta/mira

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Wed Aug 14 18:41:13 CDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I've updated the install on vesta/mira to r188410-20130814. This incorporates a few upstream bug fixes and optimization improvements, as well as a few BG/Q-specific fixes. Notably, we no longer vectorize calls to nearbyint()/rint() in fast-math mode using the incorrect rounding mode, but we do always vectorize calls to round() (thanks to those of you who provided feedback on this issue).

As usual, for those maintaining independent installs, an updated archive is on: http://trac.alcf.anl.gov/projects/llvm-bgq

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel