[Llvm-bgq-discuss] linker errors with llvm/current/bin/bgclang++

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Fri Feb 1 17:38:57 CST 2013

Geoffrey,

I've installed the rebased build in /home/projects/llvm/r174210-20130201; I've not yet switched it to the current default (so you'd need to set MPICH_CC and/or MPICH_CXX to use it with the mpi wrapper scripts) because I'm investigating some performance regressions. Nevertheless, I'd like to know whether or not this fixes your other problems.

Also, hopefully you won't need -mcmodel=small with this build; if you still need it then please let me know that as well.

Thanks again,
Hal