[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang r184137-20130617 on vesta/mira

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue Jun 18 14:00:43 CDT 2013

Hello again,

I've upgraded the installation on vesta/mira to r184137-20130617. This incorporates a number of new upstream bug fixes and feature improvements, and also some QPX-specific bug fixes (as discussed recently on this list). I'll specifically note that this release picks up an upstream change which enables some limited loop autovectorization (QPX generation) at -O2 (previously, there was no autovectorization of any kind until -O3).

The archive will the patches, build and wrapper scripts has been posted: https://trac.alcf.anl.gov/projects/llvm-bgq/wiki

I'd like to thank everyone again for their patience and feedback!

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist