[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang r205936-20140409 on vesta/mira

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Thu Apr 10 12:00:16 CDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Do you need to link dynamically? The wrapper script attempts to fall-back gracefully, but I'm somewhat concerned that linking some of the prebuilt libraries (omp runtime, libc++ for C++11 mode, etc.) may fail because of dependencies on the more-recent libstdc++.

In short, try it and let me know. If it does not work for you, we'll make other arrangements. I did not want to have to build everything twice, however, unless someone really needed it ;)

 -Hal