[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang11 r206161-20140414 link error

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Fri Apr 25 07:34:38 CDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Not really, except that I'd recommend trying to apply (perhaps manually) the gcc 4.7.2 patches to whatever version you'd like to try. On my system these are in /bgsys/drivers/ppcfloor/toolchain-4.7.2. If you succeed, please generate a new patchset to share, I know there would be a lot of interest ;)

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist