[Llvm-bgq-discuss] more issues from trying bgclang with GROMACS

Mark Abraham mark.abraham at scilifelab.se
Fri Feb 7 08:29:18 CST 2014

Hi Hal,

AFAICS not the problem, but it's hard for a mere user to find this kind of
stuff out:

[juqueen3 ~ (juq-homedir)] $ ls /bgsys/drivers/
ppcfloor  toolchain  V1R2M0  V1R2M1

Jeff helpfully tried to sort me out with an ALCF account last year, but the
cryptocard they shipped never worked with the PIN they sent with it, and
the helpdesk insisted on me calling from Sweden to get any help at all, so
I gave up. :-( That was about the time Congress decided to act more like
children than usual, so maybe things were messier than usual! :-)

Mark