[Llvm-bgq-discuss] bgclang r200401-20140129 on vesta/mira

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Fri Jan 31 15:00:41 CST 2014

Hello again,

I've updated our bgclang install on vesta and mira to r200401-20140129. Compared to the last release, this picks up a number of upstream bug fixes, improvements to the autovectorization transformations and other optimizations, and a fix for a QPX-specific crash. Several of these upstream fixes correct bugs that could have caused miscompiles on the BG/Q, so I encourage all users to use the new version if possible.

For those maintaining their own installs, RPMs (and SRPMs) are available on the trac page: https://trac.alcf.anl.gov/projects/llvm-bgq

Thanks again,
Hal

--