[Llvm-bgq-discuss] clang/bgclang

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue May 6 11:30:25 CDT 2014

Yes, but you're linking to the libc++ that I compiled, dynamically, that likely pulls in the libc from /bgsys. You might just want to compiler libc++ yourself (or, if you have a gcc 4.8 build, just use the libstdc++ from that (by passing --gcc-toolchain /dir/to/gcc-4.8) to clang).
<

Very interesting. If I told you that when I compile boost/hpx using gcc-4.8.2 I get the exact same segfault from boost filesystem on startup, would that change your answer?

JB