[Llvm-bgq-discuss] New bgclang nighty builds (and other updates)

Schlottke, Michael m.schlottke at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 20 06:21:43 CDT 2015

Hi Hal,

Thanks, you’re right, that was it. I used an old version of the script that sets the updated toolchain directory, but now it works.

Michael

On 20 Mar 2015, at 12:03 , Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov<mailto:hfinkel at anl.gov>> wrote:

Hi Michael,

I'm unable to replicate this problem in a simple test. In the past, "undefined reference to `vtable for std::nested_exception'" has almost always meant that you're not picking up the GCC 4.7.2 toolchain files. Can you run that linking command with -v and make sure that you are (or send me the output)?

Thanks again,
Hal

P.S. Thanks for posting your script; I'm sure that others will find it useful.