[Llvm-bgq-discuss] New bgclang nighty builds (and other updates)

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:35:20 CDT 2015

Hi Hal,

Thanks very much for the update & effort.

I tried out the default bgclang 3.6.0 on vesta, but found a bunch of the
GROMACS SIMD-layer unit tests failing. These need correct QPX vector
intrinsics available. From memory, things worked fine with bgclang in
~August last year, but I no longer have those results. Is there a simple
way I can compile on vesta with older bgclang to see where a problem might
lie? Otherwise / depending what I learn, I'll break out a debugger.

Thanks,

Mark