[Llvm-bgq-discuss] OpenMP support for Blue Gene/Q

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Wed Mar 16 21:41:14 CDT 2016

Hi Erik,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to this. The upcoming builds based on the upstream OpenMP implementation (instead of Intel's original github branch) seem to compile this code without any problems. If you continue to find problems even with the new builds, please certainly let me know.

Thanks again,
Hal