[surveyor-notify] ALCF Monthly User Call

Robert R. Scott scott at alcf.anl.gov
Wed May 25 16:22:36 CDT 2011

Please note: The user call scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday May 26, 2011, will be at 9:00 a.m (14:00 UTC) an hour earlier than normal.

Our Blue Gene/P panel of experts will be available to answer your questions, so please call in. If you have questions you'd like answered prior to the call please send an email to support at alcf.anl.gov, include "open user call" in the subject line, your answer will be discussed during the Q & A session.

To add the user call to  your calendar please go visit: https://www.alcf.anl.gov/news/eventsindex.php.

Call In Information:

Domestic: 1-866-647-9103
International:	1-210-814-0037
Participant Passcode: 6398712

Agenda:

Announcements
INCITE Proposal Q&A Webinar  - May 16, 2011. To register please visit: http://workshops.alcf.anl.gov/incitepw11/
Leap to Petascale Workshop June 7-9, 2011. To register please visit: http://workshops.alcf.anl.gov/petascale2k11/
Technical Discussion -- "I/O and the GPFS filesystem" Kevin Harms, Senior Software Developer, ALCF.
Q&A Session - Forum discussion
Closing Remarks from the team

Thanks,

Robert Scott