[surveyor-notify] ALCF Weekly Updates - January 17, 2013

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Jan 17 16:55:48 CST 2013

*** Join the Mira Community Conference - March 4-8, 2013 ***
http://www.alcf.anl.gov/mira-community-conference
Registration is now open for the ALCF's Mira Community Conference. Join
ALCF and industry experts in this week-long event where you'll learn
about Blue Gene/Q architecture, key differences between Mira and
Intrepid, and how to optimize your science on the ALCF's newest
resource. Our earliest Blue Gene/Q users will share their stories,
insights and time-saving tips with you. Plus, you'll have the
opportunity to build the community of users through the Blue Gene
Consortium.

*** Register Now: "Getting Started" Videoconference - Sessions on
January 17, 18, 24, 25 ***
http://www.alcf.anl.gov/workshops/getting-started-videoconference
New to the ALCF or looking for an Intrepid refresher? Join one of our
3-hour "Getting Started" virtual workshops this January. ALCF experts
will cover services and resources, technical details about Intrepid, our
IBM Blue Gene/P, and provide guided assistance in porting and tuning
applications to the Blue Gene/P architecture. "Getting Started"
videoconferences will be offered eight times for your convenience--but
participation per session is limited, so register for your preferred
date and time today!