[surveyor-notify] Mira Community Conference March 4-8: Registration Now Open

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Jan 24 11:28:10 CST 2013

As Argonne National Laboratory stands at the historic threshold of thirty years of scientific computing innovation, the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility invites you to the inaugural Mira Community Conference.

Join the Mira Community Conference - March 4-8, 2013
Argonne National Laboratory

Register Today! http://www.alcf.anl.gov/workshops/mira-community-conference

Learn. Be Inspired. Find a Path.

* Learn.
Join ALCF and industry experts in an overview of Mira and Blue Gene/Q technology. We’ll cover basic and advanced topics, including the key differences between Mira and Intrepid, plus code optimization, scaling, tools and debuggers and parallel I/O. Hone your skills with hands-on time on Blue Gene/Q resources.

* Be Inspired.
Our 16 Early Science Program (ESP) projects, the first users on our Mira prototype resources, will share their stories from the trenches, including outcomes of their earliest efforts to port their applications to the new platform. Gain insight and time-saving tips from ESP project members and ALCF staff and find inspiration in their transformative results.

* Find a Path.
Work with ALCF staff to develop a path forward for your science by combining world-class computing expertise and resources. And through the Blue Gene Consortium, you’ll also have an opportunity to be a part of the growing global community of users at the forefront of this extraordinary new technology.

Registration is now open: http://www.alcf.anl.gov/workshops/mira-community-conference

Please note: Foreign nationals should register promptly to allow for additional processing time of documents required to gain access to the laboratory.