[intrepid-notify] Message for users of the Intrepid bigrun queue

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Aug 8 16:15:19 CDT 2008

There was a power failure on one of the 32-racks we are using for the prod-bigrun resource on Intrepid.  This means we will not have the 32-rack partition for tests for INCITE proposals before Monday.  Do not expect any jobs in the queue over 16-racks to run.  We will endeavor to permit access to the 32-racks again to allow responses to reviewer's computational readiness questions.  If you have concerns, please contact us at support at alcf.anl.gov.

Thank you,
ALCF Support Team