[intrepid-notify] Intrepid/Eureka extended maintenance complete

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Aug 21 21:36:08 CDT 2009

The extended maintenance period on Intrepid and Eureka has ended, and we've released the systems back to normal use.  Due to last-minute hardware failures, one row of Intrepid remains down.  We'll continue working to restore it.  However, we accomplished a lot in the last week, including both OS and hardware updates.  Your patience and understanding during this downtime has been appreciated.

We will not have maintenance downtime this Monday, Aug. 24, 2009.  Intrepid/Eureka's regular Monday maintenance schedule will resume on Aug. 31.

If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at support at alcf.anl.gov

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team