[intrepid-notify] Intrepid filesystem fs0 down until further notice

Andrew Cherry acherry at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Feb 23 17:26:38 CST 2010

Our GPFS maintenance has been completed, and the queues on Intrepid
and Eureka were released back into service at 4:16 PM today.  The
system has run for the past hour without any apparent issues, so
hopefully we are in the clear now.  Again, if you encounter any
issues, please report them to us at support at alcf.anl.gov

Thanks again for your patience.

Andrew Cherry
ALCF Support