[intrepid-notify] Home filesystem issues on Intrepid and Eureka

Andrew Cherry acherry at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Jun 1 17:57:53 CDT 2010

Dear Users,

/gpfs/home is now down to 90% full.  Since the filesystem is
functional again, we have released Intrepid and Eureka back into
service.   However, we ask that you continue to assist us by clearing
inactive data out of your home directory as described below -- it took
only one day for us to go from 95% to 100% full, so continuing to
clean up will reduce the likelihood of another filesystem outage in
the near future.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we apologize for any inconvenience
this outage may have caused.

--
Thanks & Regards
The ALCF Support Team