[intrepid-notify] Read the New ALCF Quarterly Newsletter

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Apr 20 10:47:49 CDT 2011

ALCF Newsbytes is here! In the first issue of our new quarterly newsletter:

*Read how the ALCF's much-anticipated Blue Gene/Q stacks up against Intrepid.
*Learn how researchers from the University of Texas at Austin used ALCF resources in developing a new approach to understanding boundary layers using high Reynolds numbers.
*Find out why 76 'tween and teenage girls descended upon our building in February.
*Read why we're pleased that ALCF Catalyst Ray Loy didn't let his love for Monty Python dictate his career choice.
*And more!