[intrepid-notify] Intrepid / Eureka System Status

William Scullin wscullin at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Jul 19 10:05:41 CDT 2011

We are experiencing issues with the control system and are currently
working to restore it to service. While logins are still open, the
resource manager and scheduler, Cobalt, is down. We are using this
time to complete network equipment installation that was scheduled
originally for this afternoon. We apologize for the inconvenience and
notice will go out to the intrepid-notify e-mail list when service is
restored.

- The ALCF Support Team