[intrepid-notify] ALCF Weekly Updates - March 10, 2011

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Mar 10 15:52:36 CST 2011

***Intrepid Storage Changes***
Over the next several months, we will be making a series of significant changes to the Intrepid storage systems to better serve our users. To give users ample time to take any necessary action, we will send an email reminder prior to each change. For a description of the planned changes, visit https://wiki.alcf.anl.gov/index.php/File_Systems.

*** /home filesystems Near Capacity ***
The /home filesystems on Surveyor and Intrepid are near capacity. Please delete data you no longer need, and/or move data you don't need immediate access to out of /home. For help transferring or archiving data, please contact support at alcf.anl.gov.

***Important Dates***
March 21 - INCITE Proposal Writing Webinar: http://workshops.alcf.anl.gov/incitepww11/
April 1 - Gordon Bell abstracts due: http://sc11.supercomputing.org/?pg=awards.html
April 1 - SC11 paper abstracts due: http://sc11.supercomputing.org/?pg=dates.html