[intrepid-notify] Access to logins temporarily suspended

William E. Allcock allcock at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Mar 23 04:41:44 CDT 2011

We have completed the hardware repairs and are attempting to bring the system back into operations.  The failure of the service node impacted the state of the scheduler.  We are attempting to repair as much of this as we can, but in order to do so, we can't allow any user actions in regards to scheduling.  Therefore, we are temporarily suspending access to the login nodes.  Our apologies for the added inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience as we work through this issue.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support at alcf.anl.gov

The Systems Support Team