[intrepid-notify] Intrepid returned to production

William E. Allcock allcock at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Mar 23 05:42:51 CDT 2011

Intrepid has been returned to production. The primary issue was a failure of the service node. The Cobalt state is stored here and as a result of the failure it was corrupted.  This resulted in several jobs being lost from the queue.  We will be contacting individual users whose jobs were affected to let them know what the jobids were and ask them to resubmit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience.

The Systems Support Team