[intrepid-notify] ALCF Weekly Updates - December 6, 2012

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Dec 6 22:02:37 CST 2012

*** Routine Preventive Maintenance Cancelled for Most Systems ***
There will be no routine preventive maintenance for Intrepid, Challenger, Surveyor, Eureka, and Gadzooks on Monday. The next preventive maintenance is scheduled to occur Monday, December 17. If you have questions or concerns, please email support at alcf.anl.gov.

*** Register Now: "Getting Started" Videoconference ***
New to the ALCF or looking for an Intrepid refresher? Join one of our 3-hour "Getting Started" virtual workshops this January. ALCF experts will cover services and resources, technical details about Intrepid, our IBM Blue Gene/P, and provide guided assistance in porting and tuning applications to the Blue Gene/P architecture. "Getting Started" videoconferences will be offered eight times for your convenience--but participation per session is limited, so register for your preferred date and time today! To register, visit: http://www.alcf.anl.gov/workshops/getting-started-videoconference