[intrepid-notify] 2012-03-19 Intrepid maintenance extended

Tisha Stacey tstacey at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Mar 19 19:39:42 CDT 2012

We are working on resolving issues with Intrepid's control system that were discovered during today's maintenance activities.  We expect this work to take several hours, so we must extend this maintenance period.

We will update you no later than 2012-03-20, 0700 UTC (2012-03-20, 2:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time).

Please note that this extension applies only to Intrepid.  Challenger and Eureka, while still under the maintenance period themselves, are planned to be released on schedule.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at support at alcf.anl.gov.

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team