[intrepid-notify] Intrepid control system issues

ALCF User Services support at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Mar 27 13:13:20 CDT 2012

Dear Users,

Due to issues with the BG/P control system Intrepid is unavailable to
run jobs at the moment. The scheduler, Cobalt, is still operational and
jobs that are scheduled on the machine will continue to run but there is
a full machine maintenance reservation that will be used to prevent
further job scheduling.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We are working to
resolve these issues as soon as possible. Please direct any questions or
concerns to support at alcf.anl.gov

Thanks & Regards,
ALCF User Services