[intrepid-notify] 2012-05-14 Intrepid maintenance extended

Andrew Cherry acherry at alcf.anl.gov
Mon May 14 19:32:27 CDT 2012

We are working on resolving issues with Intrepid's hardware that were discovered during today's maintenance activities.  We expect this work to take several hours, so we must extend this maintenance period.

We will update you no later than 2012-05-15, 0300 UTC (2012-05-14, 10:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time).

Please note that this extension applies only to Intrepid.  Challenger and Eureka have been released on schedule.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at support at alcf.anl.gov.

Thank you,
The ALCF Support Team